Welcome to the blog for Embroidered Originals, where I'll keep you up-to-date with all the goings on at our little cottage industry. You can also view our website and shop online at embroideredoriginals.co.uk Marion x



Tuesday 11 December 2012

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

Almost.
We finished up on Saturday with the street fair in Perth. As I said in my last post I was hoping for good weather - at this time of year it could have been anything from howling gale to 2 feet of snow. As it turned out it was OK, a bit damp underfoot but not too cold and it stayed dry most of the day.
We didn't expect the same record sales as two weeks ago but it was fine nonetheless. And I got a bit of Christmas shopping done too.
Since Saturday I've managed to keep up to date with website orders, and most have been dispatched within twenty four hours.
We've had a steady stream of top up orders of Christmas cards for our stockists this week and they should all be done by tomorrow.
Then we'll see.
A bit of tidying up and Christmas preparations can begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails