Welcome to the blog for Embroidered Originals, where I'll keep you up-to-date with all the goings on at our little cottage industry. You can also view our website and shop online at embroideredoriginals.co.uk Marion x



Sunday 1 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope you all have had the best of times over Christmas and that 2012 brings you everything you hope for, and more.
It's that time of year when I get the chance to play around doing things like changing my blog background and colours. Don't worry - I'll soon be back to normal - so tonight I'm trialling a seriously dark look.
What do you think?
Just for a change?
I 'll probably leave it like this until the nights get lighter and Spring is here.
The problem now is to work on the Header which now looks very out of place. I've just been looking at tutorials online on "how to design your own header" using Photoshop but I may have to call on my expert photoshopper for advice. That may take a while as she is otherwise occupied with nappy changing and feeding at the moment.
Let's call it a work in progress....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails