Welcome to the blog for Embroidered Originals, where I'll keep you up-to-date with all the goings on at our little cottage industry. You can also view our website and shop online at embroideredoriginals.co.uk Marion x



Saturday 1 December 2012

Happy First of December

I can't quite believe we've got to this time of the year already. Last time I looked up it was still trying to be summer.
But here we are, our Christmas rush beginning to calm down and suddenly I can draw breath and think about things other than getting orders out and keeping stock levels up.
The website is still busy with orders which is great, but the shop orders are getting smaller as the Christmas card demand always tails off in December.
Last night was one of those sleepless ones where my brain was buzzing with ideas and projects which have been on the back burner for months. Everything from rearranging my workspace to planning new designs, new products even - not just cards. And I had to resist the temptation in the early hours to get up and start shifting furniture! I definitely wouldn't have been popular!
So I'm going to be a grown up and start by making a list - and tidying up I think should come top today.
This is my work table after yesterday's orders were dispatched.
And as it's that season here is Ewan and a little red breasted friend. Can you spot him?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails