Welcome to the blog for Embroidered Originals, where I'll keep you up-to-date with all the goings on at our little cottage industry. You can also view our website and shop online at embroideredoriginals.co.uk Marion x



Monday 23 November 2009

Well hello...

Like I said  I don't have a lot of time. I STILL haven't unpacked yet from Country Living Show.
But I wanted to share this little gem.
Everyone needs their ten minutes of fame - in our case ten seconds.
I bought this week's Hello magazine while I was staying in Glasgow ( a bit embarrasssing to admit to as I don't really subscribe to celebrity nonsense).
ANYWAY, cut a long story short ..  I found this interesting article on Claire Goose and her new baby. Only I was more interested in the the baby cards on display on the shelves behind her. Because - in pride of place is one of our tartan pram cards!

So you could say we've been featured in Hello magazine! I suppose the paparazzi will be out in force in the front garden tomorrow.
Right, enough of this procrastination. Back to the unpacking.

2 comments:

  1. How fabulous!!! Congratulations....I'll hold on to your fame for a good 15 minutes ;-) I am busy here in Virginia getting ready for our Thanksgiving holiday. That's the one where we say what we are thankful for ....but we really just want to eat a lot of roast turkey and pumpkin pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant news Marion! I hope you will frame the magazine clipping - 'Hello' no less!! Remember us when you're rich and famous :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails