Welcome to the blog for Embroidered Originals, where I'll keep you up-to-date with all the goings on at our little cottage industry. You can also view our website and shop online at embroideredoriginals.co.uk Marion x



Friday 9 April 2010

Cupcakes at last

It was time to restock our card spinner at the Farm Shop today. We do this every week if possible, to keep the display fresh, and today we had to replace Easter cards which were left over.
That meant some new designs, and one of them was this selection of cupcakes. (I think I've mentioned to  one or two people that I intended to steer clear of cupcake designs because the market seems to be flooded with them. But we had a request from a customer, so I gave in.)
They are fun to make as I could go on for ever making up different colour schemes.
Anyway, hopefully once the visitors to the coffee shop have had their coffee and cake they will be prompted to buy a card to match!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails