Welcome to the blog for Embroidered Originals, where I'll keep you up-to-date with all the goings on at our little cottage industry. You can also view our website and shop online at embroideredoriginals.co.uk Marion x



Sunday 19 December 2010

Christmas message

I don't know what kind of Christmas it will be this year - white seems likely, but with family scattered over the country it might be a very quiet one too if people can't get home for the holidays. I just hope this new snowfall today doesn't last too long. We are all but cut off again as I think the farmer has given up trying to clear the farm road, but at least we got our new boiler installed the other day so we are warm and toasty.
I'll be signing off for the holidays as there is a lot of work to be done over on our new Trade website. It's taking shape but there's still a long way to go, so any computer time will be spent there.
We've got two orders left to do and I can't imagine there will be any more before the big day, so it's time now to get everything ready in case our family do make it through the snow ( I'm sure they will!)
So Merry Christmas to you all - I hope you have a lovely time and see you back here soon. I'll leave you with today's snow pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails