Welcome to the blog for Embroidered Originals, where I'll keep you up-to-date with all the goings on at our little cottage industry. You can also view our website and shop online at embroideredoriginals.co.uk Marion x



Tuesday 22 February 2011

If You Like Attention to Detail...You'll like this.

Thought I'd share this video clip with you. The person being interviewed is one of my old good friends from Art College days. We sat next to each other painting up designs and planning our futures. I think he managed to stick to his plans better than I did!
Raymond and I kept in touch for a few years after college, but then we lost touch until recently when he found this blog and contacted me again.
In the intervening years he has become a very successful textile designer/ lecturer and design consultant working for Liberty, Viyella and Ehrmann tapestries to name but a few.
He has a major exhibition running in London at the moment and here he is being interviewed about his work.
See what I mean about attention to detail?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails