Welcome to the blog for Embroidered Originals, where I'll keep you up-to-date with all the goings on at our little cottage industry. You can also view our website and shop online at embroideredoriginals.co.uk Marion x



Wednesday 23 December 2009

Scary, very scary.

I know that Christmas and snow scenes are appearing all over blogland, but here is something just a little bit different..and decidedly spooky!
I was looking through some old photos yesterday and scanning them on to the computer. It's amazing to see some of these old snaps looking so large and glowing on the screen. The detail you see that you've never noticed before.
Which brings me to this photo - taken umm, 24-ish years ago on holiday in Dunoon. I'm standing on the left with Nick in the buggy, and Laura is looking cute on the right. But......WHO IS THE BLACK SHADOWY FIGURE IN THE MIDDLE? I never noticed him before and it gave me the fright of my life when I saw it. Were we being stalked by a madman?! The imagination runs riot.

" Just a man walking his dog" said Bob. But...I don't know. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely pic! Dunno about the spookeee figure though, hehe :)

    Love your new-look Christmassy blog theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And A Happy New Year!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails