Welcome to the blog for Embroidered Originals, where I'll keep you up-to-date with all the goings on at our little cottage industry. You can also view our website and shop online at embroideredoriginals.co.uk Marion x



Friday 1 April 2011

One Silly Little Picture

So what's all this about? This, folks is my first photo taken with my new IPhone.
OK, so it's just a corner of my workroom and a glimpse out of the window, but I'm hoping this will be the first of many to appear on this blog.
I haven't been doing much here lately and one of the main reasons is that I never get round to picking up the camera when I'm either out and about, or even in and about.
So I invested in this smart little cookie in the hope that I'll carry it around with me all the time and capture all those interesting moments to share with you.
I also want internet access when I'm away from the computer, so that I can keep up with all the orders which drop into my email box when I'm not looking.
And let's face it, I want to play solitaire when I should be working, download silly apps when I should be sleeping and become one of those morons who never lift their faces from their phones ( unlikely).
I'll start by keeping it switched on, which according to Barbara will be a great leap forward. (My last phone was NEVER on).
I'm going to tuck it into my pocket when we go out for our walk tomorrow, because I've got this app which is a pedometer and will tell me how many calories I've burned so I can come home and eat half a crispbread.
And I might find something interesting to take a photo of as well.
Great stuff.
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marion,
    That phone take one mean little photo..I'm impressed!

    have a lovely weekend

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails