Welcome to the blog for Embroidered Originals, where I'll keep you up-to-date with all the goings on at our little cottage industry. You can also view our website and shop online at embroideredoriginals.co.uk Marion x



Friday 22 January 2010

The Unveiling

Well, there's only a couple of days left before the Trade Show in Glasgow - our shop window for trade customers, old and hopefully new. This is our first chance of the year to reach buyers for gift shops, galleries and the like throughout Scotland and beyond, and we have to get it right.
This year, we've pushed hard since the New Year to produce a larger than normal collection of new designs, and as I'm putting all the new images in the Brochure tonight ( a long and tedious job) I thought I'd share them here too.
There's quite a lot, so here goes.....






A bit of a mixed bag really, some of them you have to be Scottish to get!
I've got two more I want to finish before Saturday, and that will be it. So, Trade Show here we come.
I'll be off the radar until Tuesday, as I don't have a laptop (yet), but hopefully I'll find some time to take a few pics of other inspiring stands and post them here next week.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous selection! I really like the 'Let's do Lunch' one - my idea of a good scoff! Good luck with the trade show :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails