Welcome to the blog for Embroidered Originals, where I'll keep you up-to-date with all the goings on at our little cottage industry. You can also view our website and shop online at embroideredoriginals.co.uk Marion x



Sunday 28 June 2009

Highland Show

That's it over for another year. Four long hard days - 9 till 7 each day. I can't complain though as I was only in attendance on the last day.
Thank you to all who spent their money at our stand, laughed at our humourous cards and gave us nice comments. That's what makes it worthwhile.
That, and bumping into old friends. Yes Olive I mean you- I said I would give you a name check!! I hope you keep going with that embroidery now. I'll be wanting to see the results!
We'll wait till tomorrow to unpack the van, never a good job. Tonight it's a glass of wine and feet up.
Update on the cat - he's taken his lampshade collar off in disgust but as he's not showing any interest in his tail bandage, we've let him keep it off. He seems completely back to normal and of course is desperate to get out, but not till Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails