Welcome to the blog for Embroidered Originals, where I'll keep you up-to-date with all the goings on at our little cottage industry. You can also view our website and shop online at embroideredoriginals.co.uk Marion x



Sunday 12 April 2009

Not quite Easter colours, but aren't these gerberas stunning! They are part of a beautiful flower arrangement which was delivered on Thursday - an Easter present from my Mum. She likes to send flowers at Easter because they're less fattening than chocolate, and our local florist always does an amazing job.
So, thanks Mum, and Happy Easter to you all. Hope your weather is as good as ours - wherever you are!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marion, just picked up your comments - I love gerberas, they're my favourite flower and I especially love that deep pink colour. Glad you had a good day on Saturday, but shame we missed each other - hopefully we'll meet up next time I come up. Oh and the toasties were to die for - my son says I'm not allowed to come back for more without him lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails