Welcome to the blog for Embroidered Originals, where I'll keep you up-to-date with all the goings on at our little cottage industry. You can also view our website and shop online at embroideredoriginals.co.uk Marion x



Tuesday 14 April 2009

Wee Cat and Wemyss Cat

It's pretty late and I was just thinking about shutting down for the night when I heard the cat flap rattle. Just our cat ( Wee Cat is his name) coming in from the nightshift, I thought. But no, he is curled up asleep on the settee. So who or what is trying to get through the cat flap?!! We don't have any other cats on the farm and we almost never have visitors, four legged ones I mean, so I went to the door with some trepidation. Nothing there - spooky! I posted this picture way back when I started this blog, but I thought it would stand a another showing. Our Wee Cat - so named because we used to have another one who was much bigger - posing with a "friend". This was not set up, by the way. I looked up one day and he was just as you see him, giving me enough time to grab the camera. The "friend" is a beautiful specimen of a Wemyss cat which is made at a pottery near here from a traditional design. He was a special birthday present from Bob a year or two ago.
That's the Easter weekend over and it's back to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails