Welcome to the blog for Embroidered Originals, where I'll keep you up-to-date with all the goings on at our little cottage industry. You can also view our website and shop online at embroideredoriginals.co.uk Marion x



Saturday 2 May 2009

Movie Time

First things first, nothing wrong with my immune system. It fought off the germs overnight and I woke up feeling fine, albeit a bit tired. Because I didn't go to bed when I signed off last night, but sat up for another 3 hours doing absolutely nothing of any value, just aimlessly flicking from page to page on this damned computer.
Today has been productive and sociable. Orders from the Trade Show are under way, customers in the shop and teatime visit from my sister and family.

Since I don't have any new photos to show, I had a rummage and found this video I took last week. It's a 360 degree view of the mess in my workshop - always a mess when there's work in progress, but it's tidy again now. The stars of the movie seem to be a collection of plastic boxes in various sizes, which seem to dominate the entire proceedings. So there's a hint that it's not the most exciting film ever made. But I think craft people in general like to have a nose at other people's work places, so here's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails